Wednesday 4 January 2012

Granny Tea Cosy - Crochet Project 1

My first project of the year.  A tea cosy for my cousin Chris.  I've found a lovely free pattern for a Granny Tea Cozy from the Crochet with Raymond blog, one that seems simple and quick to do. Its not the knitted one that tickled her fancy from my sisters facebook pages but I can't knit very well and this crochet one looks gorgeous.   I hope she likes it as much.  I have a bag full of shades of reds so I will copy the berry colour theme used in the link below. 

http://crochethealingandraymond.wordpress.com/2010/11/16/granny-tea-cozy-tutorial-hurray/

1 comment:

  1. all finished and photo uploaded. the flash of the camera shows the colours slightly differently. yep..easy to do and very happy with the result...looks better in the hand than on camera

    ReplyDelete